Volt Africa has an exciting opportunity in Cape Town for a Research Analyst Digital responsible for coordinating research projects without day-to-day supervision, including all aspects of project delivery, handling relevant client communications and general queries.
The successful incumbent will be responsible for:
- Responsible for all projects allocated
- Brainstorms proposals with regards to research design, costs and timing
- Project Brief and Timing
- Sample Design
- Screener, Questionnaire / Discussion Guide Design and Testing
- Data Collection Brief
- Design Tables, Analysis Plan and Coding
- Data Processing
- Report Writing and Presentations
- A Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business is essential
- Minimum three years’ experience as a Research Analyst
- Minimum three years’ experience in a digital environment preferably in “Agency”
- Minimum three years’ practical experience and understanding of the research process in order to coordinate a research project from start to finish
The successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Understanding of basic methodologies and techniques to provide input into research design
- Understanding of client issues and processes to enable input into client discussions, research design and analysis, brainstorming etc
- GA 360 and Data Studio
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Exceptional presentation skills
- Excellent leadership and project management skills
- Must be able to build and maintain internal and external client relationships
- Analytical skills / Training skills / Delegation skills
- Excellent computing skills especially in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proactive with high energy levels
- Be able to analyse and report on media industry databases
- Data Management Software
- Google Analytics
Volt Africa is committed to its Employment Equity and Affirmative Action strategy.
All interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit a written application and detailed CV no later than 27 March 2020.
If you have not heard from us within two weeks of the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.